Prince William Sound (Alaska)
For any reservation at more than 2 months of departure, a deposit of 30% is requested.
At this price of €1,965 will be added €330 for onboard kitty payable at the boarding. This price do not incude flights (tarifs available on the General conditions page).
Sailing cruises to Prince William Sound on board of Qilak
Gulf of Alaska
Sailing on the Arctic Circle in Prince William Bay, between the waltz of whales and the crash of glaciers! In the heart of the Gulf of Alaska, Prince William Sound is a huge bay of over 200 islands where 40 glaciers flowing into the sea.
- Slaloming between icebergs close to the glaciers, calving huge boulders in a resounding crash
- Trekking on the moss mats of the «Muskeg», on the traces of bears
- Observing the Alaskan fauna: Killer and Humpback whales, sea otters...
- The Kuro Shivo, a hot marine current from Japan making a very mild microclimate
- Fish on board and tasting the famous «King Crab»
- Navigating in small groups: maximum 6 passengers and 2 crew
- A very patient skipper ready to teach you to sail, beginners are welcome to help with manoeuvers!